[WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Bowser's Big Bullet Brigade"

Started by ThatGamer, December 16, 2014, 09:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I would love some music from Super Mario 3D World, preferably the 2-Tower music.

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Oh, I'm very sorry, I didn't read that, how about this: [WiiU]-Super Mario 3D World-Multiple songs?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Yep. Make sure you provide youtube links, as that's always nice.

ThatGamer

Ok, here's the link to the song I'd like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhXGHnlcNE

This really has nothing to do with this song, but, I noticed everyone has images beside their profile; how can I add an image to mine?

Maelstrom

You should know two things about posting requests.
First, you can edit your posts. You can change what the title of the page is in the "Subject" line, thus making it fit the format
Second, you can embed youtube videos with
, easily accessed by clicking on the youtube button in the post reply/edit page.  By putting the link to the video, it will embed itself. NOTE: You NEED to remove the "s" in https, or it will break the link
eg:
Correctly posted:

edit: forgot about the profile pics.
edit edit: looks like you figured it out

ThatGamer

Mmm, I see now. Sorry for wasting your time, it's my first day here.

Maelstrom

That's absolutely fine. I'm always glad to help out the new people.

ThatGamer

ThatGamer

WAIT! I turned off virus protection!!! And, I figured out an account! I can get finale!

Maelstrom

Great!
Just remember, arranging can be quite time consuming at times.

ThatGamer

Psh, I have plenty of time. If I'm not catching up on school, all I do is play piano, draw on Miiverse, or play MK8 or Super Smash Bros Wii-U.

I'm so excited to start, I've been waiting years! (literally)

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer