[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - Multiple Songs

Started by NasiDe, September 17, 2014, 01:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasiDe

I'd like to request some songs from the second Paper Mario. I was looking for some, but it turned out they were unavailable so I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in arranging these pieces. I don't particularly expect all of these songs to be arranged, but it'd be really cool to see some of them.

I'm organize the songs by color in terms of what I feel would be the best to arrange (or in some cases I'd especially like to see arranged).
High-priority
Med-priority
Low-priority

"Palace of Shadow"
"Riddle Tower"
"Deeper into the Shadows"
"Shadow Queen's Theme"
"Shadow Peach Battle"
"Invincible Shadow Queen Battle"
"Return to Mushroom Kingdom"
"Farewell Rogueport"
"Last Look at Rogueport"
"Credits"

I realize that I marked a considerable amount of them red, however I feel that these are very important songs and are likely to be easier to arrange than others.

I do consider those in orange to be rather important as well, although I either believe they either aren't as important or are more difficult to arrange.

As for "Shadow Peach Battle", I included it as it was mentioned as a possible replacement arrangement in the Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door arrangement project and would normally be considered an important song. However, it is nearly redundant as an earlier version is already on the site.

Sebastian

Sebastian