News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[PS2] Kingdom Hearts - "Fragments of Sorrow"

Started by MusicMeister47, November 25, 2014, 03:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicMeister47

I honestly can't believe I haven't seen this one yet. It seriously deserves an arrangement, whether solo or duet is up to you. Just... someone please try it!

MusicMeister47

By the way, you don't have to do the whole video. This is just an extended version of the song... so... yeah. I wasn't sure whether that was clear or not...

MusicMeister47

I'm sorry dear request of mine. We've been ignored yet again. Oh well... :)

FierceDeity

Hey now, it's hardly even been a week. Give it time; this is a popular piece from a popular game, and it'd work pretty well as a piano arrangement, so I'd give it a high likelihood of finding a prospective arranger sooner or later. Hell, I was thinking of maybe doing it when I get the time (free time being the critical component for all of us in deciding to take requests).

MusicMeister47

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 04, 2014, 07:51:04 PMHey now, it's hardly even been a week. Give it time; this is a popular piece from a popular game, and it'd work pretty well as a piano arrangement, so I'd give it a high likelihood of finding a prospective arranger sooner or later. Hell, I was thinking of maybe doing it when I get the time (free time being the critical component for all of us in deciding to take requests).
Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that! I didn't think that through at all! It had just been one of those days, you know?