News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 71: Masquerade Post-Game

Started by Liggy, September 16, 2014, 07:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

WOLVES WIN.

NocturneOfShadow - VermillionDollars - Mason
malestrom. - Haruhi Suzumiya - Human
The_Subjective_Thought - Tingle - Human
Bubbles - Ness - Human
Dude - Pikachu - Mason
fank009 - Falcon - Wolf Disguiser
Yugi - Kirby - Human
BlackDragonSlayer - Samus - Wolf Disguiser
Mashi - Waluigi - Human

fank009

that was ... Teeth grittingly close.

it did end up getting towards a process of elimination, with me/BDS being obvious partners...

It was very quiet between us two, not a lot of plans.. we lost a lot of potential power due to not being talkative (though timezones dont help). Also that slip...

Noct, may I say you really played a great game... and may I say welcome to the hall of threats.

I think I did decent... though my wolf game started to get really prevalent... playing devils advocate, not pushing stuff to be clear that is typical of me. heck that whole ness lynch was dodgy... (It was a good case but it had one flaw.... going back to that opening post.)

I was clueless as to who was who. and knowing BDS was my partner, heck, that was the only thing I did knew.

weird mashi did what he did as wa. though I guess thats him being frivolous.

Its weird how I can have a case on someone being a wolf, flipped green and instantly I gain points :/ (even if it isn't in plain site)

Just one complaint, and that was noct coming in as a ghost... it was telling that verm wasn't a guiser (even though I spelt it out in clear day)

Why didnt we guise? cause BDS wolfed wa night 1. we werent going to guise night one but I was planning on just wolfing ness/bubbles to make it look like an early guise to avoid wolfing. A part of me was thinking about guising into Verm/noct because it was something I could get away with in terms of posting. I knew that my posting style was so unique, so guising wasn't really an option unless it was at the start. (hindsight it would have been good for us).

Overall day 2 was way too detrimental to the humans. Also picking along the chains. (heck, I made arguments that he said)

Mael, there's something about you that screams wolf, and I dont know why people arent picking up on that style yet :/.

prolly my fault for not guising... (blame BDS :D)  but still, was a good game regardless. (-D2)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Maelstrom

Yeah. Kind of weird that I still haven't been a wolf yet.  :P I guess I need to change my playstyle.
At least I guessed that you were Falcon by the end of day 3. Not that that counts for anything....
And I was right to be suspicious of you, but it just happened too late.

BlackDragonSlayer

1: The Waluigi wolfing was completely random (I completely missed his post everybody talked about and all the posts after that because I was very busy that night). If there was a reason, it was because he stole the first post. :P

2: My "slip" wasn't a slip- I was trying to act like NOT BDS (hence the general lack of posting and long sentences) because I didn't want people to judge me based on being me (I probably would have done the same thing as a human). That failed, though, because I accidentally posted with this account when I was so caught up with writing an intense post. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 16, 2014, 07:48:17 PM2: My "slip" wasn't a slip- I was trying to act like NOT BDS (hence the general lack of posting and long sentences) because I didn't want people to judge me based on being me (I probably would have done the same thing as a human). That failed, though, because I accidentally posted with this account when I was so caught up with writing an intense post. :P
Already knew it :P
Man the bubbles-yugi thing
WHAT?  You guys acted like... each other...
but yeah was 60% sure falcon was a wolf after Kirby flipped green.
Samus I thought was a wolf early then my suspicion dropped a bit, but after he started playing too angry (well after I was dead) I was pretty sure it was him :P

All in all I'm sad that I died early because my hunches would have steered haruhi/maelstrom (also obvious lol) away from Ness and toward samus
@falcon
Thanks!  Looks like hosting a game gives you really good insight on how to play lol
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 16, 2014, 08:20:53 PMbut yeah was 60% sure falcon was a wolf after Kirby flipped green.
I still dont get how you came to this... (My arguments were as valid as yours fmpov)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on September 16, 2014, 08:38:09 PMI still dont get how you came to this... (My arguments were as valid as yours fmpov)
I'm not really sure-it just made sense...
probably because I'm so familiar with your playstyle lol and I played so radically different this game
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 16, 2014, 08:20:53 PMMan the bubbles-yugi thing
"My little Bubbles can't possibly be this infuriating!"

Also meh. I'm not one who likes anon games :(

The_Subjective_Thought

I actually started getting suspicious of Falcon!

Three hours after I made my last post, far too late to actually do something.

I should have got online and pushed for a falcon or Samus vigi after I became unsure about Haruhi/Samus wolf pairing.

My face is back to normal! Back to a pink pony! Yay!

I think humans could have won if we'd been more active, myself definitely included.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

Also, looking back at the player sign ups, Fank you totally called the flawless wolf victory!
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on September 16, 2014, 07:23:57 PMA part of me was thinking about guising into Verm/noct because it was something I could get away with in terms of posting.
Not a CHANCE :P
unmotivated

Bubbles

I was actually logging on to post Day 2 about no one posting when I realized apparently the phase was over and I was dead. woo.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 16, 2014, 08:20:53 PMMan the bubbles-yugi thing
I thought I was being way too obvious that I was myself lol. I think I actually said that in the chat at one point

but nice teamwork i guess yugi!

Quote from: Dude on September 17, 2014, 07:29:48 AM"My little Bubbles can't possibly be this infuriating!"

Also meh. I'm not one who likes anon games :(
I like anon games but they're probably not the best for nsm considering no one posts in a real game and thats kinda important in a mystery game