[NES] Mother - Battle Against a Dangerous Foe

Started by ColorExplosive, September 20, 2014, 10:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColorExplosive

Completed by DonValentino
So we can all assume what I'm going to say here. "I want this song arranged, but no one responded to my first post." So here I am again, asking for the same song. I even changed the icon to a smiley face for this request to stand out. I neglected the idea of giving a reason for my request in my first post, so here's why I want this arranged: "Battle Against a Dangerous Foe" from Mother (also called Earthbound Zero) is one of the best battle themes, if not THE best battle theme in the video game universe. We all have opinions, and this is mine. The song also represents a large portion of my summer which was spent playing the fan translation of - you guessed it - Mother. The Earthbound series as a whole has a decently sized fanbase, but is underestimated more than anything. When it comes down to it, I can't express how much I want this song arranged. If you've gotten this far into my post, thank you.

Here's the link to the song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IiYDaR-lM58

blueflower999

The EarthBound series is my favorite video game franchise of all time, so I appreciate your request. This song definitely deserves being arranged.

However, even if your first request was two or three years old (which it's not, I checked) it's a better idea to bump the old thread than create a new one.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ColorExplosive

Okay, thanks. I'll make sure I do what you said if a similar situation arises in the future.

DonValentino

You really seem to be fond of this song, and I wouldn't like your request to be ignored again. I like it too, it's the original on which is based "Sanctuary Guardian" from Earthbound after all. So, no promises, but I may do it if I have enough free time :J

DonValentino

Never mind, if I procrastinated with it, I'd never do it. So here it is!

[NES] Mother
  • "Battle Against a Dangerous Foe"  MUS

Sebastian

DonValentino

Quote from: ColorExplosive on September 21, 2014, 12:22:11 PMThanks so much!

You're welcome c:

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 21, 2014, 12:35:20 PMWow Don!  Awesome work :)

Thanks! The intro of the song sounds better in piano than I though it would btw :D