News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [N64] Super Mario 64 - "Bowser's Road" (Replacement) by DonValentino

Started by Zeta, October 15, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario 64
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Bowser's Road
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: DonValentino

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

The Deku Trombonist

Mmm ok, on further listening bar 25 is ok but the little turn is not there in bar 26.

With the following chorale section, I'd suggest listening to the voices a little more closely and listening for exactly where they change (I know it's a little bit obscured in places), in particular for example, the continuation of the voice that had the melody in the previous section.

DonValentino

Nice, corrected bar 26. :J

Changed some things in the chorale section, but I don't quite understand what do you mean with that. Is there any missing voice? I know there's one that's (from bars 27 to 32) G-F-G-F-C-Bnat, but they're wholes, so I added it in a way that doesn't make it unplayable or cluttered.

However I have a problem when I try to edit the files in the NSM panel, it says:

"An Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page."

And it doesn't let me edit the files. What could I do?

The Deku Trombonist

Hooray, an error!!

I'll look into it.

Edit: Hopefully fixed.

DonValentino

:-\

"Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

When I try again:

"An Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page."

And the old files have disappeared from Zeta's post too.

The Deku Trombonist

Try now. If it doesn't work, delete this submission, resubmit it and then it should work (I'm saying this because I'm not quite sure what's going to happen in this particular situation; editing attachments that don't exist).