News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Nakah's Community Dream Log Thread(Thing)

Started by Nakah, February 23, 2011, 11:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky

Had a good laugh reading the replies in this topic. :D

ETFROXX

SO. I had. The scariest dream. Of. My. Life.

Y'know what happened? I was pregnant.

Now, I want to be a mom one day. I really do. But not now.

In my dream I remember walking around a cafeteria, most of my highschool classmates were there. And they were all saying congrats.

As far as I know in the dream I wasn't far along. Like. Say a week after conception. But I was already sick and very obviously pregnant even though I hadn't gained weight. I was walking around in an oversized hoodie in a dark cafeteria while all my classmates were giving me their congrats and were so happy for me. While the entire time I was scared to death. I was only a tiny bit excited. Even that feeling was barely there though. And it was only there because of how badly I want to be a mom one day.

Most of what I was feeling was pure terror. How was I going to raise a baby at my age? Sure I'm not in highschool but I'm in no way ready to be a mother. It was so unbelievably scary.

Today when I remembered my dream I praised whatever is up there that I'm not with child.

Ruto

^It's just a dream XD A real fear though :P

What's worse would be a Facebook post complaining about the baby daddy being a deadbeat like I saw earlier today on my Facebook omg

I dreamed my sister got married a few days ago. The whole dream didn't make sense XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

I had a very interesting dream last night:

It was the future, and it was World War III. Everything was computers. Basically, undersea aliens (who came here à la Pacific Rim: through a portal) were invading, and the countries that hadn't already been destroyed or surrendered were fighting with all their resources, but the war was taking a turn for the worse, so they had to organize a last ditch suicide attack on the enemy base. A stealth submarine would be converted into a bomb and three pilots would drive it into their base/portal and destroy it (only one was really needed, but the other two were there in case they had to defend the sub or if the primary pilot died), while the rest of the fleet was distracting as many of the enemy ships as possible. I was one of the people chosen.
I got on the sub, and I found out that FSM and JaMaHa were the other two pilots. Throughout the journey, we were all very worried- as we were approaching the base, we were attacked, and although we managed to defend the sub, we were left practically dead in the water. JaMaHa and I even considered giving up, but as we were about to turn on our communicator in order to surrender, FSM gave an encouraging speech and rallied us to finish the mission, one way or another. I had to get into one of the defender pods and push the sub very carefully, fighting off enemy ships every step of the way.
In the end, we finally reached the base, and then I rammed the sub at full force, driving it (and myself) into the base, and I fired at the sub, detonating the bomb.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

What a great dream! I wish I could have heard FSM's amazing speech!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

It sounds like you play a lot of games lol

So I had a dream last Thursday (?)

I went out with a bunch of people (including dahans) for drinks. I can't remember who else was there, so don't ask. Anyway dahans ordered this drink for me and I didn't know what it was so I kept asking him. After a while of not getting a real answer, I decided to drink it anyway. Then I blacked out in the dream and woke up at my apartment but in the wrong bedroom. So I got up and I couldn't really remember what happened after the drink yesterday, so I decided to walk back into my bedroom. Kefka was sleeping by himself on my bed and I don't know why, but I felt really bad and started apologizing to him.

.................................................don't kill me D;

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on December 22, 2013, 11:34:44 PMKefka was sleeping by himself on my bed and I don't know why, but I felt really bad and started apologizing to him.
Did you accidentally get him pregnant?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Ruto on December 22, 2013, 11:34:44 PMKefka was sleeping by himself on my bed and I don't know why, but I felt really bad and started apologizing to him.
It was because you regret not sleeping with him.

Ruto

Heyyyy of all details, that one stood out? XD

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 23, 2013, 10:14:30 AMDid you accidentally get him pregnant?

Maybe.