News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[MUL] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team - "Thunderwave Cave"

Started by MusicMeister47, September 02, 2013, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicMeister47

I've given up on my last request because it would be difficult anyway. This is from the game Pokemon-Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team. It plays in Thunderwave cave. Here's the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh8En35ogWo

K-NiGhT

This thread has a LOT of songs from the PMD series. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for there. If you can't, you'll have to wait until Bespinben himself comes back. (which is a year from now approximately) Unless someone else takes it first...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MusicMeister47

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 02, 2013, 06:19:10 PMThis thread has a LOT of songs from the PMD series. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for there. If you can't, you'll have to wait until Bespinben himself comes back. (which is a year from now approximately) Unless someone else takes it first...
Okay, I'll check it out.

Bubbles

Its there as a two piano duet, but no solo. I know some people like to simplify it into a single piano but you cant exactly get his permission for it unless he randomly pops in again

MusicMeister47

Nah, I found it. Now the challenge is going to be changing it into 64 measures...