News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles Post Game

Started by Mephistopheles, August 19, 2013, 10:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

You see, a vast majority of you don't know how to read fine print. Unless you had gotten a PM stating "sic est signatum" and a copy of the deal, it wasn't processed and thus not active.

Also, most of you didn't sign your contracts.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 26, 2013, 02:08:44 PMAlso, most of you didn't sign your contacts.
If you're going to make a point in bold then I suggest you at least type it correctly. :V

Bubbles

I didnt sign mine because the price was too high :/ When the human/wolf word trigger revealed me as a wolf, I tried to make a deal to post another saying I was a human. The price was that votes would count double on me for te rest of the game and my vote wouldnt count at all. I already had almost half of all the players voting for me, so there really wasnt anything I could do.

also i was mammon and was such a shithead that i completely forgot it until after i died

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Liggy

Oh for the record, because it had a major impact and Maestro never revealed the deals:

Quotesic est signatum

Deal for future reference:

I, Mephistopheles, agree to grant Liggy Affiliation Reveal in the following manner:

- Whoever has the word "wolf" in one of their posts starting from the point this deal has been struck will have their affiliation (human sided or wolf sided) revealed to the thread.  It will be clear who's affiliation is being revealed, and that it is their affiliation, not their role.

At the cost of:

- Every time somebody posts the word "human" their role will be revealed.
- If all players have either their role or affiliation, or both, revealed before games end you will die.
- If a player's affiliation is revealed, any vote cast against them will be doubled (x2).
- If a player's role is revealed, any vote cast against them will only count for half (.5).