News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Live Feedback Thread

Started by Olimar12345, May 14, 2013, 11:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I REALLY would like to join you guys on tinychat, but it doesnt seem to be working for me. :(

Olimar12345

My tinychat page is not working at the moment, so lets use this for today: http://tinychat.com/concerto
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Dude!!!!
Where have you been??
We have missed you :)

Olimar12345

Attention NSM-ers

Please clear all files from the NSM Dropbox folder as soon as possible. You may leave the folders with your names, but all files within must be moved BEFORE MAY 1st. After this point, I will delete whatever remains. PM me any questions you might have regarding the matter.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Unlocking this topic in preparation for the summer. This week is finals week for me, so I won't be doing any live feedback-ing for a few days.

Olimar12345

Online for a while.

Edit: Offline now.

Olimar12345

Online!

Edit: aaaaand offline.

FierceDeity

Ugh, I wasn't home until now :(

Olimar12345

I can get back online for a bit if you want (I've had the day off d: )

FierceDeity

Oh, nice. Yeah, that'd be awesome, if you could

Olimar12345

Getting online for a bit today.

Edit: Offline now. Good work, all who came. I can see improvement! :J

Olimar12345

I have times available this Saturday! Pm me if you would like to schedule a time to review arrangements. I'll also start looking through the submissions if time allows.

JDMEK5

Hey, I'm free too! I call dibs on a session. Pretty much any time Sat is good for me.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Thank you to all who were a part of this. I'm going to go ahead and archive this, since it is no longer practical that I will have the proper time available to devote towards this. I hope I was able to help some of you along in your journey of musical study! :J