News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Mafia game.

Started by Wolf, July 03, 2013, 03:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

I learned a really fun game that we can play on the forums.
As you already saw, it's called the Mafia game. The rules are really simple. And it's also kind of like the werewolf game. So I will tell you how the game works.

First, we will need a host.(Which will be me) But maybe other people can host too.
Then, the host will pick 20 players.
After that, the host will pick 3 Mafias, 2 police, and a doctor.
The rest will be civilian. Civilians , doctors, and the police will try to find the 3 Mafias.
Everyone picks a player. If most of the people agreed on killing him, then he/she is dead.
At night time, the mafias can choose a player and kill him/her. But before that, the doctor can choose a player too. If it was the player that the Mafias tried to kill, then he/she is saved. If not, then he/she is killed. And if the civillians kill all of the mafias before 7 of them dies, then the civillians win. If 7 die before all 3 Mafias die, then the Mafias win.
And the mafias and the doctors will tell the host personally about the killing and saving thing.
So this will be the first game. And now, I will pick 20 players.

And I think people are going to say that it kind of resembles TWG, but I'd say its king of good to have this game going on because players who missed their opportunity to play TWG can play this instead.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Wolf

fank009

A few Critiques... 7 dead??? that equates to 3 mislynches, in a game of 20? looking for 3... Maybe its balanced by the two cops... but its really random fest, The cops would have at most, 6 possible clears... and dont forget, The maf get a Night kill as well, so every time they lynch a maf, they still lose a civilian in the night (unless pro doc is pro) Maybe adjust the game a bit, and then we "Might" think about playing it, Strong emphasis on the "might"
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

I find it a bit frightening that you suggest yourself as host, given your record of inactivity.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Wolf

Quote from: fank009 on July 03, 2013, 04:45:32 AMA few Critiques... 7 dead??? that equates to 3 mislynches, in a game of 20? looking for 3... Maybe its balanced by the two cops... but its really random fest, The cops would have at most, 6 possible clears... and dont forget, The maf get a Night kill as well, so every time they lynch a maf, they still lose a civilian in the night (unless pro doc is pro) Maybe adjust the game a bit, and then we "Might" think about playing it, Strong emphasis on the "might"
Just though you know, mafias know each other. So there is no way a mafia will die at night time.

fank009

What im saying is that its too maf sided
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Wolf

Then 2 mafias should do it.

Olimar12345

Look, these guys are beating around the bush. This most likely isn't going to be a thing, mostly because we have a hard enough time getting people to do our WTG, which is essentially the same thing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!