News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LII: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya Post-Game Thread

Started by SlowPokemon, May 12, 2013, 07:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 13, 2013, 04:21:00 AMYou do realize that ANY discussion about the game needs to be disclosed to the thread or PM'd to the host, right? And that you aren't allowed to discuss your identities with others.
We discussed after Luigi voted, so you can chill. No worries.

I would have voted for Bowser, too. Even though I argued with BDS, it didn't mean I thought he was a wolf. I just tried to make him realize that his beliefs were stupid. I tried to "open his mind" for options.

Greg

I'm going to have to actually read that insane final argument. Like, wow. Frankly I'm kinda glad I died and didn't have to actually read through all of it.

Phenomenally done, Link and Maestro.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on May 12, 2013, 09:54:52 PM(OMG BUBBLES YOU LIED TO ME YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE WALUIGI NOT TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR CALLING YOU A FAT BITCH WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?)
I didnt..? xD

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, when you posted the link to Easter West (I believe it was FSM who posted it in the chat?) did you know that Golden Silver on LLF is me (Golden Silver = BDS = TWG Link :P)? Either way, it would be rather humorous.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr