News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What instruments do you play?

Started by JDMEK5, October 18, 2012, 03:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on February 07, 2013, 03:16:47 PMYeah I do!
Bad at it though,
but that is the reason I do the vibrating thing :P
Which keys do you have?

I've only got a C but I've also got a chromatic so that basically fixes just about everything.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

I have a C major, not-cromatical.
I haven't tried playing it with band/other people, so I would say I don't anything better.:)
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on February 07, 2013, 10:25:22 PMI haven't tried playing it with band/other people, so I would say I don't anything better.:)
How about playing along with a recording?
Try the Credits from Super Mario 64. Pretty simple song. On of my favorites to play. (Thumbs up for barbaric spelling!)
(If you get a Db harp you can play the last bit too (chromatic would also fix that problem as well))

As for myself I'm currently working on the gym leader battle from Pokémon Black/White.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Jompa

Thanks alot for suggesting play-alongs! I think I need that! :D
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

It's loads of fun. You'll love it!

My Arrangements

monkeybull223

I play percussion, primarily mallets and timpani, my favorite being timps with marimba being a close second.  I'm currently teaching myself the Stevens 4 mallet grip/technique,
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

Olimar12345

Guys, why are we still discussing this here? Post off topic stuff here, and "what instruments do you play" stuff here.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Woops, I didn't realize there were two of these (even though I've posted in both).
Birdo for Smash