News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[N64] Pilotwings 64 - "Birdman Theme"

Started by origamiguy, August 08, 2012, 07:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

origamiguy

Youtube: "PilotWings 64 - Birdman [HD]"

I think it's in A-minor. Tempo seems to be around 70bpm-ish, I think.
The game.

MoboMoga

i would take it..but have no idea how to arrange the drum  :o
and i can tell that without the durms, it wont have the same feel to it.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoboMoga

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 15, 2012, 02:52:55 PMBirdman theme is the coolest game ever

Dude, seriously? Don't go strict on him Shado. I think sometimes your sarcasm is a bit hurtful so that it's not even funny.

Bespinben

Quote from: MoboMoga on August 25, 2012, 06:58:14 PMDude, seriously? Don't go strict on him Shado. I think sometimes your sarcasm is a bit hurtful so that it's not even funny.

I actually think it's kinda of funny, and it does get the point across. Honestly, most of the internet is alot more cruel than that.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MoboMoga

Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2012, 08:26:38 PMI actually think it's kinda of funny, and it does get the point across. Honestly, most of the internet is alot more cruel than that.

I guess that's true. I'm sorry, I tend to tolerate only a certain amount of sarcasm. I think I wouldn't have minded if it was a frequent member of NSM, but this guy's new. What will he think of this? I for one would definitely have a VERY bad first impression on Shado.

But of course, It's my fault because I tend to be a bit too nice and friendly on people, and even if strangers were crying (not on TV, I rarely shed a flicker of sadness), I would cry without even knowing the reason why, and I would be more troubled and worried than the person that was crying. I dunno, I guess I try to place myself in other people's shoes more and more as I get older lol.

Bespinben

Quote from: MoboMoga on August 25, 2012, 10:43:50 PMI think I wouldn't have minded if it was a frequent member of NSM, but this guy's new.

Look at the requester's profile. He's been registered since 2009.

I do admire your morals though, truly.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MoboMoga

MoboMoga

...I'm not even confident in this, but I'll take it. I'll mostly work on it n winter break so, yeah.  :)