The Great NSM Superhero Adventure!

Started by Yugi, December 22, 2012, 09:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD, this is for the story.
All comments go into the DISCUSSION THREAD.

Yugi

PROLOUGE.

July 22nd, 2013

"I really don't think we should be here", a teenager in short denim jeans whispered.

"Don't worry, I've been here, like 500 times, nothing will happen, I promise", the boy who was wither reassured.

"Well, then, if you say so".

"You worry too much, besides, we've only got a few metres to go now".

A few minutes later, they arrived at their destination. It was a clearing in the middle of the forest.

"Here we are" the boy said. "See, it's beautiful". He pointed to a cave. "Take a look inside", he suggested.

Reluctantly, she did. While she looked in the cave, the boy, against his will, got out a pocket knife, and rushed at her with it. It missed its aim, but hit her in the arm.

In self defence, the girl attacked. For 10 minutes, the girl was desperately trying to get him to stop to no avail. Just when it seemed hopeless, the boy suddenly levitated off the ground, his body started twisting inhumanly, the bones cracking. Then he fell to the ground, lifeless.

"Yes, yessssssssssssssssssss, You will do nicely, and that wound that trash gave you. I can be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now"

Suddenly, A black mist surrounded the girl, spirling like a tornado. She tried to get out but she was pushed back, a human like figure appeared in the sky, covering her perception of the moon. It rushed towards her, and went into the wound in her arm, the tornado vanished into her, and the girl collapsed.

TO BE CONTINUED.