TWG XLIII: My Name is Mephistopheles Sign Ups

Started by Mephistopheles, November 06, 2012, 09:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on November 07, 2012, 01:30:40 PMI spent the last few minutes compiling a list of all the possible pokemon you could get from that quiz. It turns out that there are a lot more than I'd initially anticipated. Many seem to follow the basic formula of "[Good Quality] but insecure," which is probably why people think they are "surprisingly accurate" and "hit the nail on the head." Here's all 30:

You forgot Spinda.
Answer the Questions like your a crazy person.
Also

Bird

Quote from: SocialFox on November 07, 2012, 08:31:47 PMYou forgot Spinda.
Answer the Questions like your a crazy person.
I didn't know there were pokemon outside of the first two generations. Here are the generation three pokemon from the quiz:

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 07, 2012, 11:57:39 AMI lost a bet and everything.
I can, but not publicly. Loses all the fun if people know what what to look for "just in case". Ask before the game begins, and even then I will only tell you, 'If you want X, then Y will happen to Z," or something of the sort. In game you have to ask for it first, and I wil tll you what will be given up as a result, but you can back down if the price is too high.

I lost a bet and everything.
I can, but not publicly. Loses all the fun if people know what what to look for "just in case". Ask before the game begins, and even then I will only tell you, 'If you want X, then Y will happen to Z," or something of the sort. In game you have to ask for it first, and I wil tll you what will be given up as a result, but you can back down if the price is too high.