News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples Post Game

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 23, 2012, 10:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I actually though kman was skuntank after he didnt revive me XD. I think its funny that day 1 I guessed the wolves but then completely dropped it. I was dead soon, so I guess it didnt matter -.-

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 24, 2012, 10:38:23 AMSocialFox: DAMN THE BERUOCRACY(new catchphrase) Your death revealed that shadowkirby was the Sunflora. Clearly deserves a MVP! Damn, they're all gone... wait... Wolf MVP oh wait

Remember how I guessed correctly ALL of the wolves, remember how I GOT LYNCHED BEFORE I COULD SAY!
ihateyouspit
Thanks for the MVP anyway though, I'll add it to the wiki.

vermilionvermin

Usually hosts accept the last PM that they get regarding powers, not the first.  I think that rule might have been one of the main reasons there wasn't a wolfing night 1.

blueflower999

Good game, guys. Between school being hard on me, and me totally shocked that I finally got a wolf role, I couldn't be as active as I would have liked. Sorry.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I still think its funny that in Bespinben's first game he got master wolf :P

And I should have said this earlier, but I never really trusted kman too much. My instincts in these games still sucks, so I didnt know what to make of that. I was trying to think of what I would do if Kman turned out to be a wolf, but I just decided to go with it.

And Spyro I thought when you said "wigglytuff, fun word" (or something of the other) you were implying that I wasnt revived, but maybe I was just being paranoid :P I mean, guardians not that big of a role

Bird

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 24, 2012, 02:33:15 PMUsually the host will only accept the first wolfing/seering/guarding/etc that they get
This is dumb and I don't understand why hosts would ever do this.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

I never commented in this thread.

Generally, if the same person who's seered is wolfed, that's a really bad sign for the quality of play.  That means one of three things is true:
1.  The seer made a mistake and seered someone who was obviously a human.
2.  The wolves made a mistake and wolfed someone who was highly suspected.
3.  There's not enough communication, and nobody knows who's wolfy and who's not.

The third one was true, and I think we can all agree on that.  The Zunawe seering is the only one I would have made.  He wasn't going to be painted.  I don't understand why either me or sheikah was seered.  A missed wolfing on Night 1 should have made inactive players the first ones seered.  Sheikah was the only player in the game who I thought was obviously human based on the fact that he seemed like he was trying to make the game active.  Spitllama I didn't suspect at all mainly because the wolfing was missed.  Aside from Kman and maybe sheikah, I probably would have lynched/seered everyone in the game before Spitllama.

The Socialfox lynch was a pretty bad one based on http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4853.msg169056#msg169056 .  I really doubt he'd miss a wolfing after that.  I'd probably have lynched Shadowkirby or Bespinben.  Shadowkirby based on the fact that I'd expect a wolf trio that missed a wolfing to include him; Bespinben because it was his first game and would be more likely to miss a wolfing based on that.

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Okay, apparently I made a huge mistake. SocialFox shouldn't have been lynched Day 2. Shadowkirby would of died. Considering that it wouldn't have changed the game at all, I don't think it was a crucial mistake. SocialFox said he knew who the wolves were after he was lynched, but he never told that to anybody, not even me.

Also, SocialFox never got a MVP for finding out the wolves like he says. It was a sarcastic joke. To prove it I'll take that away from him.