News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Presidents Topic

Started by Mashi, September 18, 2012, 11:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

"And so the user asks, "Darn!  I could have sworn the first question would be "Who is the most frivolous President?" and there's a lot of quotes in this."  "It's frivolous."  I respond."

Washington
1 (9.1%)
Adams
1 (9.1%)
Jefferson
0 (0%)
Madison
1 (9.1%)
Monroe
0 (0%)
Q. Adams
0 (0%)
Jackson
1 (9.1%)
Van Buren
0 (0%)
W. Harrison
0 (0%)
Tyler
0 (0%)
Polk
0 (0%)
Taylor
0 (0%)
Fillmore
0 (0%)
Pierce
0 (0%)
Buchanan
0 (0%)
Lincoln
1 (9.1%)
A. Johnson
0 (0%)
Grant
0 (0%)
Hayes
0 (0%)
Garfield
0 (0%)
Arthur
0 (0%)
Cleveland
0 (0%)
B. Harrison
0 (0%)
McKinley
0 (0%)
T. Roosevelt
2 (18.2%)
Taft
0 (0%)
Wilson
0 (0%)
Harding
0 (0%)
Coolidge
0 (0%)
Hoover
0 (0%)
F. Roosevelt
3 (27.3%)
Truman
0 (0%)
Eisenhower
0 (0%)
Kennedy
0 (0%)
L. Johnson
0 (0%)
Nixon
0 (0%)
Ford
0 (0%)
Carter
0 (0%)
Reagan
1 (9.1%)
Bush Sr.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Mashi

In this topic, we have educated discourse on Presidents!!!  And we have polls about Presidents (a few may be obscure, to give certain obscure Presidents a chance!) and they're cool and stuff.

First poll will be, which President was the most interest President to learn about???

Also, I stopped at Bush Sr., since probably no one at the forum existed at the time, it marked the end of the Cold War, and I wanted to end on 40 because multiple of ten, wooo (yes, this means that I'm not counting Cleveland twice because screw the government, the same person shouldn't count as two separate Presidents simply for not serving consecutive terms!!!).  I'm sure we're mature enough to discuss politics without political strife, but I'm going to stray away from modern politics for now. 

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on September 18, 2012, 11:30:34 AMIn this topic, we have educated discourse on Presidents!!!  And we have polls about Presidents (a few may be obscure, to give certain obscure Presidents a chance!) and they're cool and stuff.

First poll will be, which President was the most interest President to learn about???

Also, I stopped at Bush Sr., since probably no one at the forum existed at the time, it marked the end of the Cold War, and I wanted to end on 40 because multiple of ten, wooo (yes, this means that I'm not counting Cleveland twice because screw the government, the same person shouldn't count as two separate Presidents simply for not serving consecutive terms!!!).  I'm sure we're mature enough to discuss politics without political strife, but I'm going to stray away from modern politics for now.

Before I dare answer the poll, would you mind telling me what this is about:
'"And so the user asks, "Darn!  I could have sworn the first question would be "Who is the most frivolous President?" and there's a lot of quotes in this."  "It's frivolous."  I respond."'
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Inside forum joke.
You'll understand it once you've been at the forum for a while.
It's quite frivolous.

FSM-Reapr

totes frivolously frivolous frivolousness

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on September 18, 2012, 12:12:14 PMInside forum joke.
You'll understand it once you've been at the forum for a while.
It's quite frivolous.
Hmmm... so, back to the question? Which president is the most interesting to learn about?
Probably Washington or Lincoln; their presidencies were very interesting. Or Andrew Jackson; he payed off the national debt. Then there's the two Roosevelts: Theodore Roosevelt and FDR...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Jackson was our most ___ President ever. Fill that in with whatever you want and it will be true.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 18, 2012, 01:03:56 PMCruel would be fitting.
Yeah; he did great things, but he also did terrible things.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin