TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson Post Game

Started by MaestroUGC, August 30, 2012, 03:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

vermilionvermin

I think that, were the wolves utilizing a more effective strategy, this could have been a very difficult game for the humans to win.  If all the wolves claimed Churchill, then the humans would have had to determine which one of the five was Churchill, with a single mislynch guaranteeing a loss with the likely beheading, barring a blocked wolfing (which could have been accounted for by Caligula).

That said, I have to echo what Mashi said about the claims not being very believable.  There was not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that K-Night or Sheikah were wolves because they waited much too long to claim.  I asked for claims by night 1, and didn't get K-Night's before I died on Night 2.  Sheikah waited long enough for me to goad him into claiming Catherine.  Had he claimed FDR or Churchill, this game would have been drastically different and probably resulted in a wolf victory.

Kman's claim seemed structured on the fact that it wasn't verifiable, and he went to great lengths to explain that to me when he claimed.  Had he fakeclaimed FDR, Churchill, or to have stolen either power, I might have believed him.

In the end, yeah, this game was probably humansided.  I think the wolves could definitely have overcome it though.

K-NiGhT

Mashi, I didn't claim Catherine. I claimed my actual role.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*