Previous topic - Next topic

Who actually uses Miiverse?

#MiiverseisloveMiiverseislife
Often.
Sometimes.
Hardly.
What the hell's a Miiverse?

ThatGamer

Just wanted to see who actually uses Miiverse. I do.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

I checked MiiVerse for the first time ever yesterday when dude followed me
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 20, 2014, 10:49:35 AMI checked MiiVerse for the first time ever yesterday when dude followed me

Really? Wow. I'm pretty popular on Miiverse, I've got 11000 followers, including Maelstrom. Dude never followed me though.

Maybe I should've figured that out though, after he sent me a message titled: "Tired of your shit"
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 20, 2014, 10:49:35 AMI checked MiiVerse for the first time ever yesterday when dude followed me
sorry that was an accident

I thought you had a Wii u when you posted your nnid so I tried to friend you lol

mikey

but I followed you back ;_;
unmotivated

ThatGamer

You should check out me! On Miiverse, of course!

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 10:52:28 AMDude never followed me though.

Maybe I should've figured that out though, after he sent me a message titled: "Tired of your shit"
Also it's not just you. I hate all new people at first.

Usually. Sometimes there are exceptions.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 20, 2014, 11:19:47 AMbut I followed you back ;_;
I rarely use it though xD

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on December 20, 2014, 11:23:13 AMAlso it's not just you. I hate all new people at first.

Usually. Sometimes there are exceptions.I rarely use it though xD

Good to know. Although I wouldn't say I'm new. I'm a new member, but an old guest. I've viewed this forum since I was 1.

And I've been on Miiverse since I was 2.