News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Cartoon Network Shows (The cancelled ones)

Started by Lildigipoke2, March 01, 2008, 02:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Spit, Evil Con Carne was a sort of mini series/spin off from Billy and Mandy.... Youtube it!

I heard Code Lyoko was making a comeback.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

It's called Code Lyoko: Evolution, and it's coming out sometime this year.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

Nebbles, you need to stop liking everything I like. It's making me feel like there's someone I can relate to.

Isn't the new Code Lyoko supposed to be live action or something like that?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

I'm not even sure where I heard it,but I just remember seeing it somewhere. Hopefully not. So far, every tme a cartoon I like has been converted to live action, it's been awful.(The Last Airbender, Dragonball: Evolutions)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

K-NiGhT

Code Lyoko Evolution will be live action except for Lyoko scenes.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

I know Code Lyoko is a french show, and dubbing over live action usually doesn't end too well. So are they making an English version of the series, or shall I have to score the interwebs for a subbed version?

Nebbles

I almost would go with subbed, since dubbing IS awful... and French is an awesome language to listen to.