News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Two truths, one lie

Started by King Sammer, January 28, 2015, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on March 02, 2016, 04:59:45 PM1) i once had a character named after me in a book
2) i once saw someone i knew from america on the streets of italy (without it being planned or even known that we would both be in italy)
3) i once saw a bear right next to my mountain campsite
this isnthow you play the game
unmotivated

Altissimo

no i promise one of them is a lie

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The first one was a lie in my case.
what is shitpost

braix

Cool, I guessed correctly.

1) I'm hungry
2) I'm sleepy
3) I'm bored
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

3. You can't be bored if you're on NSM.
what is shitpost

braix

Dang noc ur good
yeah I'm not hungry at all right now, I ate like 4 pounds of meat and food is the last thing on my mind.

Altissimo

in mine the lie was 2

it was a friend that ran into someone she knew in italy ;D

E. Gadd Industries

Yayyyyyy
I like how I indirectly revived this thread XD (Er, at least, I think. If not, MAJOR coincidence)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]