[GCN] Pikmin - Night Comes (Easier)

Started by Spyro, June 12, 2012, 03:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

Yeah, I know there already is one, but I was wondering (if it's possible) that someone could make an version easier than the one on the site. If you can, thanks so much!

This topic has been moved from the Request Board
-Shadoninja

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

What's specifically difficult that you would like to be changed?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Spyro

Well, there's a lot of block cords that I am not sure I can reach. If there is a way to get rid of them or make them smaller, than that would be good

spitllama

Oh ok that's easy-shmeesy. My computer is in with Geek Squad right now since it's been acting up. If I get it back I will certainly do that for you ;D
Submissions Page

Spyro

Quote from: spitllama on June 13, 2012, 01:35:34 PMOh ok that's easy-shmeesy. My computer is in with Geek Squad right now since it's been acting up. If I get it back I will certainly do that for you ;D
Thanks a lot spitllama! I really appreciate it.

spitllama

Yep, my computer's apparently in rough shape. Assuming I don't have to get a new device, I should have my fixed one back by the 23rd/24th (just as an fyi).
Submissions Page

insaneintherain

Quote from: spitllama on June 15, 2012, 07:47:51 AMYep, my computer's apparently in rough shape. Assuming I don't have to get a new device, I should have my fixed one back by the 23rd/24th (just as an fyi).
Hey, if your computer doesn't come back till then, I'd like to take this arrangement over, if you don't mind. I'm already doing a bunch of stuff, and a simplification would be a breather for me.

spitllama

Submissions Page

insaneintherain

Here you go!

I just made most of those block chords two note chords. If you can't play those rapid eighth notes in the fourth and sixth measures, you could feasibly replace them with a quarter note + an eighth note, instead of those 3 eighth note.

Spyro

Thanks a lot! I'll be playing very soon!

insaneintherain

Quote from: Spyro on June 17, 2012, 12:07:17 PMThanks a lot! I'll be playing very soon!
Glad to hear I could be of assistance!