News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

[Wii] Mario Party 9 - Multiple Songs - JDMEK5

Started by JDMEK5, June 05, 2012, 04:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

#1 - Blooper's Mad!

This is in some kind of compound time signature, and tends to hang around the G# a lot. (Yes, it is a G# not an Ab because the A is natural for the most part)
Plenty of chromatic action here.
The right hand at 00:14 goes sorta like this:

I think this would sound epic on piano so thanks to anyone who is up for this monster challenge.

#2 - Showdown

All I know about this one is that it has a lot of chromatageness as well (yes, I just made that word up).

I also know that the right hand mostly goes sorta like this: (Not completely accurate)

Again, thanks and good luck to all challengers.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bloop

I do know quite a bit from Blooper's Mad. I could try to arrange it, but I won't promise it will be done (yet). I know it starts with key signature Cm and jumps to C#m. I'll start with it and see how it goes.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bloop

Progress.

I only need to fix the left hand a bit, and a few chords (which I can't transcribe properly).

JDMEK5

That sounds awesome! Well done capturing the "epic sea battle" mood! Thanks a ton!

EDIT:

Sorry to be picky, but would it be possible to make the finished version in the compound time? I'm sure it's a fast 6/8.
I didn't write it as such in the excerpt because of one reason with my program that would take forever to get into.

Sorry, and even if not, I'm still content. :P

My Arrangements