News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Forum problems

Started by Raymondbl, May 22, 2011, 02:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluteNinja

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 22, 2011, 02:15:53 PM2. When I enter the forum through the main site, it takes forever to load, maybe one or two minutes, compared to the usual one second.  After the initial loading, however, it's fine.
This happened to me at least 4 times this past week.  The bookmark that I have only works about 50% of the time so I just Google NinSheetMus and enter from there.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 22, 2011, 02:15:53 PM1. When I click the "Show unread posts since last visit" it says there are no unread topics, and to try all unread topics.  When I try all unread topics, there aren't any topics neither.  Only "Show new replies to your posts" works.

That happened to me while I was on my phone.

Dudeman

...everything works fine for me...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Raymondbl

Now it has a new problem.  Problem 2 sometimes is fixed, but when it is, it shows "Your session has timed out while you were posting.  Please re-submit your message."  When I haven't timed out at all, my log-in time is set to forever and I posted like thirty seconds after getting into NSM.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jamaha

I've updated Tapatalk, might fix some of the problems you might be having.

Raymondbl

err, I don't use Tapatalk, and problem three is still there, along with occasional problem two, but problem one is gone.  Sorry!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Winter

K-NiGhT

Hope this isn't just happening to me, but is anybody else's page flooded with random icons?

(male symbol, IM link, etc.)?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Clear your cache and/or cookies.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]