News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Transformice

Started by Greg, April 03, 2011, 05:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 04, 2011, 04:44:54 PMIt's okay guys I'm an atheist. So obviously I worship the devil. So I don't believe in that.
Same with me.

Atheist
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs. Makes perfect sense. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

I like worshiping Satan being an atheist.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Gah I always say I'm part-Christian.
I might believe in (a) god(s), but the Bible has been re-translated so many times that
1. Information may have been lost,
2. Misinterpretations may have occurred during translation,
3. Text was probably edited for selfish reasons.

In fact, it has been translated and re-written so many times that all of these have probably occurred at same point, at least once.

And a lot of old religions might have some small truth in them, but it's up to us to put the truth together.
I completely understand the perspective of Atheists, and I don't see any reason to hold something against them.
As a kid I was never taught to believe in a god, but I was never taught NOT to believe in a god, either.

If you are one to hate Blasphemy, do not read:
In Greek myths, I think it was said in some prophecy that the 12 Olympians would one day be overthrown by their children, just as they overthrew their fathers.
It could be possible that their children were also immortal, and if they ever overthrew the Olympians, they did not take as much interest in humans as the Olympians did.
Or maybe the Christian god was responsible for their dethroning. Who knows?

It could also be possible that the 12 Olympians were overthrown by normal humans, as we are sometimes said to be "the children of god".
The belief that there are no gods that watch over us would make it neccesary for humans to watch over themselves, and thus comes the absence of the neccesity of the presence of deities in the human mind.

In fact, it's very possible that this absence of the neccesity of the presence of deities in the minds of Atheists is what led to the current era of belief/disbelief, although I'm not absolutely sure about specifics of the metaphysics of the event in question (the one that led to the downfall of the Olympians.)

In other news, I played transformice for the first time, and I failed. Miserably.
Any tips? :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Ilu Jub. Thanks for saying exactly what I am.

Greg

Jubar.... lol.

I advise you look up WALLJUMPING.

Just head to this website for all the techniques: transformicewiki.com

BTW... what's your username?

Jub3r7

...Jubthreersev.

stupid thing won't let me have numbers
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

Kk.  :P

I only play on the kongregate server, so go there if you want help from me :P