[Wii] My Pokemon Ranch - "Night Theme"

Started by Luigi886, February 03, 2012, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi886

Completed and on site

Erm... Although I'm not very fond for the game, I think the night music is actually quite relaxing. Eh, whatever.

Thanks so much for completing my first request, guys! I really appreciated it!  ;D

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rZ8gJIagMI

spitllama

I'll take it. Once my current piece is finished I'll move right into this one.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Luigi886

Quote from: spitllama on February 03, 2012, 07:44:05 PMI'll take it. Once my current piece is finished I'll move right into this one.

Thanks man.  ;)

spitllama

Hey Luigi, I'm going to have to break my usually stellar record of completing requests and drop this one :-\

Too much dotted note and triplet nonsense. This isn't even a time or business thing- more a frankly can't do it thing.

If anyone else wants to take it I'll happily give you what I've got so far.
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on February 13, 2012, 02:19:40 PMHey Luigi, I'm going to have to break my usually stellar record of completing requests and drop this one :-\

Too much dotted note and triplet nonsense. This isn't even a time or business thing- more a frankly can't do it thing.

If anyone else wants to take it I'll happily give you what I've got so far.

would you like some help?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page

spitllama

Yep, dropping it. Finale can be infuriating sometimes. Sorry Luigi.
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on February 29, 2012, 07:14:28 PMYep, dropping it. Finale can be infuriating sometimes. Sorry Luigi.
you sure?

spitllama

Yes. The extent of my knowledge with triplets is when all three notes are the same values. This piece is way beyond me I'm afraid.
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on February 29, 2012, 07:41:30 PMYes. The extent of my knowledge with triplets is when all three notes are the same values. This piece is way beyond me I'm afraid.
I could finish it if you want.

Shadoninja

As requested
[WII] My Pokemon Ranch - "Night Theme" - spitllama  MUS

spitllama

Wow... there were very few triplets after all.

And Shado take my name off that thing I didn't do anything >.< Your arrangement. Nice job.

8/13/2012 fix: Shado's link is no longer working. Correct link ZIP
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on March 21, 2012, 10:49:19 AMWow... there were very few triplets after all.

And Shado take my name off that thing I didn't do anything >.< Your arrangement. Nice job.
There aren't any actual triplets but Dotted Quarter Tempo x/8 pieces generally have a triplet feel because of the way the eighths are subdivided.

I'll leave your name in since you arranged the beginning.