News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXIX Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, February 25, 2012, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Currently:
SFK - 3 votes
ShadowKirby - 2 votes
Davy - 1 vote

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Ah, hell, I'll throw in a curveball and vote for Shadowkirby.

I honestly don't care what game we play...as long it gets chosen soon!
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on February 28, 2012, 06:01:36 PMAh, hell, I'll throw in a curveball and vote for Shadowkirby.

Thank ye!  ;D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on February 28, 2012, 06:01:36 PMAh, hell, I'll throw in a curveball and vote for Shadowkirby.

So in order to make the game be chosen sooner, you tied up the votes? :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to happen... :P
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

vermilionvermin

And now it's a tie.

If SFK votes for his own, he'll win.  K-N, Mashi, Slow, and myself all voted SFK.

Winter

SFK

Get a move on

But I'm not playing.

XD

From now on, wait for 3 game ideas to be posted, then put them in the first post. Then make a poll, so people can choose the host through the voting system.

SuperFireKirby

lol just realized I never voted.

SFK

K-NiGhT

SFK.

now i do believe that's an insta :3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Quote from: Winter on February 29, 2012, 02:42:41 AMFrom now on, wait for 3 game ideas to be posted, then put them in the first post. Then make a poll, so people can choose the host through the voting system.
I was going to, but then everyone started bolding their votes, so I thought "Why bother?", hahaha.

Anyway, SuperFireKirby, you may create Player Sign Ups now.