News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What key is this???

Started by JDMEK5, February 14, 2012, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I made a two pianos arrangement of Poké Floats from SSBM, but I have no I idea what key it is, where it changes, etc.
Here it is.
I left it in C Major just so you can see every note for what it really is.
Thanks for your help as usual!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MaestroUGC

It looks like it modulates alot, but it starts in c minor. There are numerous key changes so it doesn't last very long.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

It starts in C minor, then it goes to Bb minor, then B minor, then B major.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Cobraroll

I recall that somebody some time ago said that most of the Pokémon music goes all over the place in regards to key signatures, so you should just put it in regular C and live with all the #s and bs, because there usually is no better way to present it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

JDMEK5

Well even if there is no better way to present it, you're always going to have a certain key, a certain dominant note, a certain tonic.
I want to find out what that is.
Hey Dudeman, what measures does it change at?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26