News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Winter

I did some math. Unless you were all completely retarded there was no way I could win.

If I convinced you guys to lynch someone else, (k-n) and I wolfed a confirmed human, (obviously)

then next phase there'd be 3 people left.

Me. SFK and either slow or davy

What the hell could I do then?

Winter

davy

Winter,  you did a good job this game.

It's a shame the other wolfs didn't.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Winter

Eh, thanks. There were a couple mistakes I made for sure though. See you in post-game.

K-NiGhT

I almost don't want it to end :0! I'm totally gonna sign up for the next one. The suspense toward the end killed me tho.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 14, 2012, 06:54:54 AMI almost don't want it to end :0! I'm totally gonna sign up for the next one. The suspense toward the end killed me tho.

1. xK-NiGhTx

(I'll be hosting next game if I'm not mistaken).
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

Quote from: davy on January 14, 2012, 07:18:57 AM1. xK-NiGhTx

(I'll be hosting next game if I'm not mistaken).
But the rules clearly state that i have to post in the sign-up thread like everyone else.

Winter

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 14, 2012, 06:54:54 AMI almost don't want it to end :0! I'm totally gonna sign up for the next one. The suspense toward the end killed me tho.

I was thinking about continuing on, but that's silly.

davy

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 14, 2012, 07:25:26 AMBut the rules clearly state that i have to post in the sign-up thread like everyone else.

At least we know you really read through the rules well.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: davy on January 14, 2012, 08:06:48 AMAt least we know you really read through the rules well.
Well i always thouroghly read the instruction booklet before i even start playing a video game lol.

Jub3r7

Insta!

Humans Win.

Post game thread in a minute.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]