News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

MIDI preview?

Started by Ragster2448, January 11, 2012, 08:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

I was wondering, can you upload a midi file to the internet to where you don't download the actual file, but instead it's like the midis on the site where it gives you a preview of it? You know, like this.

Shadoninja

quicktime lets you do that.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ragster2448

Hmm... I don't have the pro edition of it. Do you need pro to do it?

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ragster2448 on January 11, 2012, 10:12:51 AMHmm... I don't have the pro edition of it. Do you need pro to do it?
you shouldn't need it. I have the free version and it works just fine.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ragster2448

If you don't mind, could you tell me how to do it, please? I can't 'save as' or 'export' things with the version I have. I don't know how I'd do it without using either of those.

Dudeman

You could upload the files using dropbox or the like. When you click the link to the file it opens a preview midi. (Check my arrangement topic, you'll see what I mean.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ragster2448

Perfect! Thanks Dudeman.

Ragster2448

Do you know the reason why some of my files on Wuala have super long addresses and others have really short ones?

Dudeman

PDFs have really obnoxious urls. Type the url like this: content.wuala.com/contents/(your username)/(whatever folder the pdf is in)/(name of the file).pdf
Make sense?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ragster2448

Ah, that made it better. Thanks! It's weird, even though I use the smaller address it leads to the larger address... I guess it doesn't matter, just wanted to save character space in my submission page.