News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[Wii] Epic Mickey - "Oswald's Theme"

Started by spitllama, May 05, 2011, 09:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Woo now I have the melody! Maybe someone else will finish it. Thanks JDMEK5!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

here's a little bit of the bass and pizzicato string parts. fixed some notes in the right hand. that should be enough for someone else.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Whoa didn't see that coming. Thanks shadoninja- very helpful.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

I might add this to the front of my TO DO list depending on how much work is needed on it. I need to buy the soundtrack first, but that shouldn't take long. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 02, 2011, 08:57:54 PMhere's a little bit of the bass and pizzicato string parts. fixed some notes in the right hand. that should be enough for someone else.
Hey, Shado! Do you still have this? I'm starting this arrangement now and it'd make my life a lot easier if I had it. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on October 21, 2011, 07:42:04 PMHey, Shado! Do you still have this? I'm starting this arrangement now and it'd make my life a lot easier if I had it. XD
sorry bro I don't seem to have it anymore. spitllama might have it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

No worries Shado! I got it from spitllama! :)