News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XIX: Mind Games

Started by SlowPokemon, September 03, 2011, 12:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'll be in IRC until about 5 if anyone wants to IRC it up with me

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Well, I've been watching from the sides, and now I think it's time to join the war! :D

A little bird told me that SuperFireKirby's colour is green, which makes him either a Human or the Master Wolf. Use this information to your advantage. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Well apparently no one wanted to IRC it up yesterday. gawd, people
s, I've got lots of stuff goin on and I'm still at least attempting to make room for this. I'll be in IRC later today, though I doubt anyone will show up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Just so everyone's aware, due to school, I'll probably only be be able to be around here starting from 6 or 7PM from now on, so if anyone ever wants to chat with me, those are the time ranges you should be looking for me in the chat.

SlowPokemon

Night Three is over. Dude is dead. It is now Day Three. Day Three ends Sunday, September 11, 2011, at 9:00 PM EST.

2. Mashi
3. Fingerz
4. SuperFireKirby
6. Nakah
7. Super Zombie
8. Purple122119
10. shadowkirby_64

^ A list of the players for my reference.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

This is possibly the worst game of TWG ever. -_-

Dude

fingerz

I have a feeling a number of people are going to die from Slow's wrath. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

(My secret plan is working!)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Wait, how did Dude die? ...I think I know.

Mashi

One of the Wolves is probably inactive, so I'm going to vote Nakah.
And fingerz, Doodle was wolfed.

Purple1222119

Well, Nakah, because might as well get rid of some of the inactive members, they're no help.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

SuperFireKirby

SlowPokemon

Day is over, Nakah is dead, and Wolves win. Post game coming momentarily.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.