News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Only piano?

Started by mastermimi, June 01, 2015, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastermimi

Does this website only accept piano compositions?

Bespinben

There are many talented instrumentalists of all shapes and sizes here on the forums. However, the MAIN SITE of NinSheetMusic only hosts piano arrangements. There was a push a few years ago to host orchestral arrangements, but it didn't turn out well.

And welcome!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

And the guitar phase. Don't forget that. Somebody should publish a book on the history of NSM. There's quite a few interesting things in there.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 01, 2015, 06:05:10 PMAnd the guitar phase. Don't forget that. Somebody should publish a book on the history of NSM. There's quite a few interesting things in there.
Amen

ilintillie

Is a very useful here. The more I read, the more knowledge you never knew before.

Maelstrom

Quote from: ilintillie on June 01, 2015, 11:58:45 PMIs a very useful here. The more I read, the more knowledge you never knew before.
So, by reading, you are erasing what you learned in years past?

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian