News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Some of my stuff WARNING BIG FILES

Started by Dalonzo, July 17, 2009, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

Hey some of my art here. Im on francis-p.deviantart.com and kuroi-furan.deviantart.com, but only use francis-p now, gonna migrate the other one and delete it.

i use ps and painter, along with a tablet, and in some cases, a scanner to paint over drawings.

edit: sry for putting rly big images that go over the forum edge. i need to go take a look in the rule section, see if im breaking some kind of rule

(this ^^ was for a school project. The image HAD to reflect the thought 'I WANT TO BELIEVE' so I did it in 30+ languages (I did it with Google translator except for spanish, english, french and russian, I knew those myself).

LOL ^^ this was my FIRST go at Digital Art, and, yes, it's marth. lol this was about 3 years ago.

and here some other that are quite old (3+ years).

oh and don't forget my fugly selfportrait. (my nose and lips aren't that big, I just messed up.)

Nana1Popo2

O_O

woah. amazing.  :o
keep it up! :D

lol, i have no idea what to say, theyre so great...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dalonzo

Yay, I finished my first oil painting, feedback highly appreaciated.
oh and sry for the glare...

kotorfanboy

Wow, great stuff. Awesome details, like the hairs in that guy's beard.

You plan on being an artist when you get older?

Dalonzo

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 02, 2009, 11:23:27 PMWow, great stuff. Awesome details, like the hairs in that guy's beard.

You plan on being an artist when you get older?

I wanna study Digital Art Design (which will later be focused on video games). :D

Thank you very much.

Dalonzo

SRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST
Wee so I'm back on my drawing hype again and didn't like my ALICE drawing (a character in my comic project) so decided to give it another go.

This is the original:

And this is the actual thing I've been doing: I softened alot the face, changed some eyes issues (her left eye [the one to the right for us] was a bit out of place) and the hair sucked IMO in the past version, so I wanted to ask how it's going so far.

kotorfanboy

Hair does look more detailed in the second one

but the rest of the changes I can't really see, probably because I don't have too keen an artist's eye :P

Dalonzo

oh more of alice!
I changed the hairstyle, sketched in some hair and made a new bg which I absolutely love how it ended up.

woot

can you see ANY differences now? jk

Nana1Popo2

i have to say i LOVE the one u did with all the words, and the earth :D
great job ^.^
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

WiiMan96

Seriously, these are all really good! Keep up the good work! :D

Dalonzo

After procastinationg like crazy I'm finally starting to do character designs for my comic. Here are two of them:
MITCHEL

SAMUEL

Oh and btw, now I'm on Dalonzo.deviantart.com (I finally moved)

And for the first time I made a WIP thing. It's for Mitchel.
I start with pencilandpaper (the usual drawing), then I take it to Painter and draw another version of it (NOT TRACED, I hate to trace). Then the painting begins.

And some point of this one, the beard looked horrible so redid it. Towards the end all I do is change the overall color of the image on Photoshop. Most of it is done on Painter, with a 6x8 in Genius tablet.

SirIngusBingus

I know it's not your best work, but I LOVE that Marth in the first post. Now do an Ingus. ;D

Dalonzo

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 30, 2009, 07:28:30 AMI know it's not your best work, but I LOVE that Marth in the first post. Now do an Ingus. ;D

lol now I want to make one, but I have yet to play FFIII.

oh thanks for the feedback, I'm currently trying to do a revamped marth, and i wanted to do something else (something FF or golden sun...but ingus is now an option)

SirIngusBingus

YES yes yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

You definitely should do it, he's got an awesome face and outfit to work with in CG.