[Wii] Kirby's Return to Dreamland - "C-R-O-W-N-E-D"

Started by ebearskittychan, September 10, 2014, 03:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebearskittychan

Heyo! I'm new to the site, and I have to say that this is AWESOME. I was freaking out for about fifteen minutes after I discovered it with joy over the fact that so many of my favorite Kirby (and other Nintendo franchises) songs were here!!! I was wondering, though, could someone maybe please help me get a piano setting for Magolor's Boss Theme from KRtD, aka C-R-O-W-N-E-D? Thanks so much for your help! -ebearskittychan
And here's the song:
<(^D^<) ^(^.^)^ (>^-^)>

Maelstrom

I knew someone was eventually going to request it.  :P I'd do it myself, but I'm already doing a few songs and that rhythm early on is hard.  :P But someone should do it!

ThatGamer

Maelstrom is right, it's a fast song, with odd rythm, it'd be hard to do.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

I don't mean to insult you, but please, refrain from posting unnecessarily in the request topics because it bumps other requests back a page. This post is a good example of what you should not post. It did not add to the discussion, and it was not a claim or posting of the arrangement. btw, you probably don't want to be mlf and take on 10 requests at once.....

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

I don't mean to offend you. I just wanted to stop you before you did what mlf did last week.
He had posted last in nearly every thread on the first page.

ThatGamer

Oh, mlf, that's MarioLegoFan, right? Yeah, don't worry, I wouldn't be able to do these songs anyway.  :'( But I would love to hear someone play C-R-O-W-N-E-D!

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 18, 2014, 11:48:46 AMI don't mean to offend you. I just wanted to stop you before you did what mlf did last week.
He had posted last in nearly every thread on the first page.
He was updating them to let everyone know the status of that arrangement though.  Not a bad thing at all.
unmotivated