News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: universe-X on September 19, 2009, 06:57:57 PMif she knows about this website, show her some of your last posts on this topic, that will show how much you care

DON'T DO THAT

Quote from: Seeker on September 20, 2009, 04:54:50 PMI think that if you know any Chopin Nocturnes, now is the time.

DO THAT

ALPRAS

Actually, Ive played a bit of Chopin's Nocturne Op.15 Nº1 in F major. I couldnt played it all because I dont know it decorated... So, Ive also played a composition made by me, and she asked me to dedicate it to her :P
Yesterday, Ive discovered that my music sounds very closely to a Kreisler's music, which is curiously named "Love song" (Liebslied)...

SuperFireKirby

If you love nothing and hate everything, you can't be hurt.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

You cant be hurt becaused you've already been hurt...

Seeker

ALPRAS: Rachmaninoff actually wrote a piano transcription of that. It didn't sound too hard, but then again, I usually fail horribly at estimating difficultly.
This is a signature.

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fabbemannen

I love when people doesn't bump old topics
And I love my piano etc. :P

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Face it, all women are prostitutes. You go take your woman to dinner and a movie? You pay for all that? You get some afterward? You just payed for sex, your woman's a prostitute.

My favorite ho:
[insert picture of girlfriend/girl of your dreams here]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 01, 2011, 06:06:31 PMFace it, all women are prostitutes. You go take your woman to dinner and a movie? You pay for all that? You get some afterward? You just payed for sex, your woman's a prostitute.

...wat

@Slow
Inappropriate but I couldn't help but point out: 吹箫 (playing the flute) is well...xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.