News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[GCN] Kirby Air Ride - "Opening"

Started by JDMEK5, March 17, 2011, 07:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Completed and on site

Just a simple, straight-forward request. I was sitting here happily arranging, and my brothers go and start playing
Kirby Air Ride (dun,dun,duuuuuunnn). So I heard the opening and couldn't help but hum along.
So is anyone up for the challenge?

The following is a link to the song... (Like I really need to say that)

Opening

Good luck to whoever is going for it. 
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

The Deku Trombonist

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

So I've got it sitting here, all done and MediaFire decides to have a fit. I'll upload it when it decides to work again.

EDIT: Yay it's working.

[GCN] Kirby Air Ride

Brassman388

Good arrangement. But, what's with all the reverb?

The Deku Trombonist

Hmmm...reverb? I'm not really getting much from where I'm sitting. From past experience, I think that reverb is some weird thing that changes from computer to computer, and also depending on what I've had open before. Eg, if I open a midi file and play it, and then go to open and play another Mus file, the reverb for the mus file will go through the roof, and it'll stay that way for all Mus files opened unless I close & re-open Finale.

So, simple answer to your question: I dunno.  ???

JDMEK5

My Arrangements