News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Zelda 25th Anniversary Art

Started by Psychic_Ness, February 22, 2011, 06:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Offkey on February 25, 2011, 07:22:35 AMAll the way at the bottom? I don't think that's Zelda, but Link's mother with him as baby, as told in OoT (maybe TP too, don't really remember that one very well).

oh, ok. hmm.. i don't remember her from either of those games.. oh well. that is pretty cool, though.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Offkey

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on February 27, 2011, 12:50:57 PMoh, ok. hmm.. i don't remember her from either of those games.. oh well. that is pretty cool, though.

If I remember correctly, it's explained by the Deku Tree sprout after you beat the Forest Temple.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Hahaha! I love that game. It was so damn long! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Offkey

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 07, 2011, 10:24:12 AMSpoilers but if you haven't beaten Ocarina of Time stop reading and play it!

If you are on this website but haven't played and finished OoT, then... well what can I say. You're missing out on the best of the best that Nintendo has to offer, although I heard from some people who played it later that they didn't really like it and, heaven forbid, preferred Twilight Princess... I'm dazzled.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Jub3r7

A quote has found a spot in my signature.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sekter77

Not gonna lie, I have not finished Ocarina of Time. I started it last summer and got to the second dungeon. For whatever reason I couldn't go back to it for a while and never got any motivation to finish it afterwards. I've played bits and pieces of the Forest Temple too, but I still really don't have any burning desire to go back and finish it.

Strangely enough, Twilight Princess was my first (and only, not counting OoT) Zelda game that I've played. I really liked it and thought it was a great start for anyone new to the series. Of course, it is my favorite Zelda game so far. I am excited for Skyward Sword though and will definitely be playing that. Hopefully it'll be even better than TP.

Quote from: Offkey on March 07, 2011, 01:26:42 PMIf you are on this website but haven't played and finished OoT, then... well what can I say. You're missing out on the best of the best that Nintendo has to offer, although I heard from some people who played it later that they didn't really like it and, heaven forbid, preferred Twilight Princess... I'm dazzled.
So add me to that list of people. Most everyone who thinks OoT is the best think that because they played it when it first came out. They have nostalgia to add to the game. From today's perspective, the quality of TP could conceivably be placed higher than that of OoT, especially if it was played before OoT. Basically, no one forgets their first time with Zelda.
Guitar and video games.

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 07, 2011, 06:39:35 PMA quote has found a spot in my signature.
Didn't take me long to figure out who's. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn