News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Poll Topic

Started by universe-X, November 28, 2010, 09:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite thing to do during Christmas?

Spend time with family.
4 (40%)
Spend time with friends.
1 (10%)
Getting presents.
1 (10%)
Giving presents.
1 (10%)
What are presents? o.O
1 (10%)
Being alone.
0 (0%)
Eating.
0 (0%)
Cooking.
0 (0%)
Watching movies.
0 (0%)
Caroling.
0 (0%)
Sleeping.
0 (0%)
Other
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

SlowPokemon

You forgot the option "I don't chew gum"...

Anyway, I'm not voting yet; I'm not a huge lover of gum, mostly it's something for little kids to waste money on... It can be nice during a test or something, but my brother loves 5 gum to chew anytime. I don't.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Option added. :P

I for one, love gum. They made a Mint Chocolate flavored gum that was like heaven and I'm dying to try it again ;D

The one thing I hate about it is how it gets stuck on my retainer ;o

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on December 19, 2010, 12:11:18 PMI for one, love gum. They made a Mint Chocolate flavored gum that was like heaven and I'm dying to try it again ;D
Oh my god I chewed that yesterday--it was an interesting experience.

(Yes, I said I rarely chew gum...but this was a Thanksgiving present from relatives coming to visit and I haven't chewed much of it yet)

Cobraroll

*sigh*

I might as well have made a poll about people's favourite brand of brown cheese, or if waffles should have four or five hearts. There are dozens of different chewing gum brands in every country, and as NSM is an international community, I guess half of our members haven't heard about two-thirds of the available options. I know the poll was made in good intent, but please consider this next time.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

^ Unless you live in Singapore, where gum is illegal :P

@universe
I haven't heard of all these brands and I live in the same country as you. Anyway, I voted for the only one I've tried :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sekter77

Gum is illegal!?
I didn't know that was possible.
I actually really love gum and am in fact chewing a piece of Stride right now (I voted for Stride). I am curious to hear what kinds of international gums are out there though.
Guitar and video games.

Ruto

I remember seeing something that looked like "Extra" back in Hong Kong. Also, Wrigley's. 

Quote from: Sekter77 on December 19, 2010, 01:56:27 PMGum is illegal!?
I didn't know that was possible.

If you go out far enough from land, you can chew gum :D
It's also the only place I know where you can wear a new pair of shoes outside and not get it dirty on the first day!  Also, littering get get you a $50-$500 fine (in SGD, or in HK, HKD)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

I think my favorite's Extra. I don't really chew gum often, so I don't really know.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Gum illegal in Singapore? Wow. Did you know multiple choice tests are illegal in Norway?

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

xD Good, testing is safe anywhere now. ;D

universe-X

New poll: Christmas Edition. :)

SlowPokemon

Getting presents. >:-)