News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White - "N's Farewell"

Started by SlowPokemon, February 24, 2011, 03:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Completed and on site

Sayonara (Refrain) is a bonus track on the CD--it's so beautiful. It's a remix of "N's Farewell," pretty much the same but with more than a piano solo, and some little fanfare parts.

If you would rather do the original N's Farewell, that's fine too--but I like the "refrain" better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

just wait... maybe you might see something epic in the coming weeks ;)

HugoMeister

I have the original N's Farewell done already.

Piano Part and Full Score

The pedal gets in the way a bit, but I prefer it over having none.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

Oh my god, thanks! :o

The pedal probably sounds like a bit much to listen to, but when you're playing it can be ad libbed as you see fit, so it's all good! Thanks a lot!

fingerz

Love that song, though I prefer more upbeat stuff. Junichi always suprises us with his origionality by unique music every time. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY IS EVERYONE GIVING CREDIT TO JUN'ICHI MASUDA

HE WROTE ONLY THE BATTLE THEMES AND ROUTE 4 IN ADDITION TO THE OLDER REMIXES, THIS IS SHOTA KAGEYAMA

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DrP

It's because Junichi Masuda basically started it all... hes the famous one and a lot of people don't really give a flying fuck about the other two

Its like if I say if stuff from Mario Galaxy was written by Koji Kondo (and the new Zelda stuff -- well Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass), even though it was Mahito Yokota (something along those lines)

My main purpose: To keep a neat and organized iTunes/Zune Software Library. (Credit still goes under Composer, however)

fingerz

Ahahaha! I'm sorry Slow. I have the OST and all it says is it's by Junichi Masuada... blame them. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

xD I know, sorry for blowing up but it kind of bugs me, especially because unless they are labeled on the download I have no way of finding out who wrote what!!!