News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

PDF request v2

Started by blahperson15, November 18, 2010, 02:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

well when i first came to tha site i made it a priority to find out how to open mus files, seeing as there arent that many places that offer what we have.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

That's just you... Some people don't bother. I didn't until I found some sheets that pretty much don't exist besides here. so I had too. But It's just the convenience factor okay?

Olimar12345

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 26, 2010, 09:40:26 AMSome people don't bother.
well thats just u ok? if they want it bad enough they'll find out. ex:
Quote from: winterkid09 on November 26, 2010, 09:40:26 AMI didn't until I found some sheets that pretty much don't exist besides here. so I had too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Alright lets start over.

I want to.

SlowPokemon

Exactly--and it really is a pain to register with Finale. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Ruto

Someone posted a direct link to the download before. (No registering, woo!!) And also, printing .mus files can be a problem in some places like school computers (hey I have to $300 a year for a printing fee, might as well use it!) Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.