News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Favorite VG Music

Started by SlowPokemon, November 26, 2010, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay, well, forgive me if this thread is unnecessary/stupid, but I think it would be fun if we all posted some of our favorite video game songs. :P

Here are some of mine--
Dimble Wood Inside Bowser (Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
Neverland, Waltz of the Damned, and Lazy Afternoons (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
Gusty Garden and Sky Station (Super Mario Galaxy games)
Azalea Town, Violet City, and Ecruteak City (Pokemon Gold and Silver) [actually, the whole soundtrack from this game gets a mention]
Ever Grande City and Sootopolis City (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire)
Professor Layton's Theme, St. Mystere, and Unwound Future Theme (Professor Layton games)

Wow, that's a lot of YouTube links, probably wasted because you all already know the songs.

Anyway, there are a billion more I can't think of right now , but that's all I'm going to post for now. I'm interested to know everyone's favorites! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Super Mario 64's End Theme and Dire, Dire Docks. Those are my all-time favourite VG songs.

Pokémon R/B/Y's Route 1 and Route 11 are also very high on the list.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

I looove Route 11. It's my favorite Route music next to route 42.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sekter77

I can't pick a favorite.
But I will pick my favorite series music-wise. Banjo Kazooie/Tooie was always fun and interesting and Pokemon brings a lot of great nostalgia. Pikmin also does a great job with melodic, atmospheric tunes, but they still have enough melody to make them memorable.
Here's an off-the-wall choice: the first two Super Monkey Ball games have some really catchy songs. (each word is a link)
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 26, 2010, 01:12:16 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSgKzZor7k0
greatest piece of video game music ever.

I'm sorry Shado, there is no way I can take you seriously with that avatar.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!