News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Romance in the Air"

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 13, 2012, 01:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Completed by Bespinben

I know the normal romance theme was already made, but this one is different, and by different I mean better!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

What's the difference? It sounds like the romance theme but in a different key and a slightly higher tempo
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

hmm for some reason I thought that was in the romance theme.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

the_last_sheikah

Its alright, I'm in marching band, so I pick up on these small things easily

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on August 08, 2012, 03:09:23 AMYes, it's a two-pianos arrangement. No, I did not arrange it two-pianos because of an inability to make a solo of it - that can be easily done, if I had time at the moment. FSM specifically requested it for 2 pianos, and that's what I did.

Rage and "y u no..." proofing aside, I really hope you guys (especially FSM) enjoy my 2-pianos arrangement of this wonderfully beautiful song from LoZ: Skyward Sword. Shame it only plays once in the game :/

[WII] Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Romance in the Air" (Two pianos):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Na na na NAAAAAAA!!!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

the_last_sheikah

DonValentino

Done by Bespinben.

Seriously, why do I keep doing this? I'm not even the mod of this thing... Not that I want to be anyways. lol