News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Anyone have any awesome trance songs?

Started by Dude, April 26, 2010, 08:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

The Deku Trombonist

I dunno if it's awesome or not but a friend of mine's been getting into all the Exit Trance stuff recently. I guess I can link you to some of that if you want it/don't have it already.

Cobraroll

Actually, it's a little hard to resist making a "Trance and awesome in the same sentence"-joke...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 27, 2010, 02:39:41 AMI dunno if it's awesome or not but a friend of mine's been getting into all the Exit Trance stuff recently. I guess I can link you to some of that if you want it/don't have it already.
I already got some. :3

The Deku Trombonist

Also, you could check out this dude's YouTube channel if you haven't done so already. He's got heaps of trance and other stuff.

Super_Link

Try The Chemical Brothers or DJ Testo. Also Maybe DaftPunk.

Qew

two words, phillip glass

his stuff is nice but still... when you hear the same thing for like 2 hours you definitely go into a trance

also if you play piano try for his "Mad Rush" or "Opening to Glassworks" because those two put me in a trance if I play them for too long

try some other minimalist guys like steve reich (cut the bruise blood and let the bruise blood come out to show them >_<) or john adams for more but I like phillip glass the most