News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 01, 2010, 10:21:48 AMthere's reasons why I do the things I do. Also, the Macho Brace promotes EV growth, not IV growth
Yeah, because you can't grow IV's.

DrP

you must do something to help out your Pokémon a bit... at least that's why I train for EVs!

SlowPokemon

Anyway. Now that we've been talking, I kind of want to breed a Stunky. Maybe two. :) Do you know if you can get it anywhere besides trading from Diamond?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Only from Diamond... and I has Diamond. I may do some research about WPA and the NDS! Cause I could trade you a Stunky if you didnt have Diamond

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I have Diamond, but I restarted it a little while ago. I could just play till I get a Stunky I guess. ;P

Offkey

WPA and DS don't work together, you'll have to switch to WEP for that. Anyway I got a finished game of Diamond so if you need that Stunky we can do a wifi trade, never done that before though, does it still work with friendcodes n stuff? Guess I'll go and search for mine now then.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

No! I don't have WEP, dude! The only Wi-Fi I can use is my DSi's regular internet (which KILLS your battery...)

DrP

its really simple to change from WPA to WEP... just go into your router's IP address and change it from there (that's how it worked for me)

SlowPokemon

Whatever, I may do that... I would have to check it out with my mom first, though.  8)

DrP

... there you go! then we can have wifi battles...

i dont even have a WEP key on our server, so im open like kwazy (except you have to register a MAC address to access our internet)

SlowPokemon

Hee hee hee.

That's nice. Writing a Ruins of Alph scene right now. I wish more people would read The Will to Go On.

Cobraroll

^If you read Emergence, I'll read your story. Sorry to say I can't remember if you do, but I'll check tomorrow morning. Deal?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Got it! Mine's not as good as yours though. I'm writing it for me! And there's an annoyingly long conversation between me and Dr Pamplemousse after chapter two or three, so you should just skip between those.

And I have read Emergence. I didn't think it was that great at first, but as I read on it became an amazing story. Very developed and it could truly go on forever. :)

DrP

Annoyingly long? What am I chopped liver? Maybe ill vote for you when the daytime comes to TWG! Jk

I can't wait for the next chapter of TWTGO!

And Cobraroll, emergence definitely can go far... its very dynamic!
I'm writing a little story, too... its the one with the Greek lettering