News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The problem thread

Started by dahans, July 01, 2009, 06:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Quote from: WiiMan96 on October 10, 2009, 02:40:10 PMI tried Google Translate, and it came up with 'Establishment'.  :o
No I am fluent in Japanese. xD Google Translator is great :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

WiiMan96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 10, 2009, 08:01:22 AMRight now I have a little problem with google translator. It translates this phrase- フリã,¬ãƒŠ into complete giberish. I was hoping someone learning Japanese could help me out on this.

I was referring to this. I wasn't questioning your Japanese ability.

dahans

Noone is having a problem that's great^^!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Seeker

Hey, I've got a minor problem, but it's not worthy of this thread's attention.

Burned. Then fixed.
This is a signature.

Jamaha

Read: I don't want to post about it on the internet but I'll post a short description so that people get interested.

SuperFireKirby

Is anyone on here at least moderately fluent in C++ Because I got a problem. I'm starting to learn C++ so I'm beginner-ish. But I can't figure out how to loop char variables. Can anyone give me the block of code that would allow me to do that?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

The same way you start a conversation with anyone else? If nerves are an issue, learn to play an instrument and perform in a recital. Everything's 100x less scary after that.
This is a signature.