News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The new DSi XL

Started by Taser9090, March 06, 2010, 03:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Well, people have their different needs. One of them being "we need everything free!" So, because of roms now-a-days, you don't even need a DS, just a good cpu, and a house with no cops around.

KefkaticFanatic

You know, sometimes developers deserve to be paid for their awesome games.  Just consider that.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Most definitely, but would you pay for something that you know you could get a better price elsewhere?

KefkaticFanatic

If I'm paying for it legitimately.  I would always go for the best deal.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Best deal: free? Or is there more that goes into it for you?

SuperFireKirby

What happened to the days when stealing actually took some kind of skill and initiative because you actually had to physically steal it? Now a days its just *click* and thar you go.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Because back in the days, everyone lived the movie life. Now, we invented global warming.

Taser9090

I'm pretty sure every heard of the new 3DS. >.>
I won't get the DSi XL, there isn't a point to it anymore.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Roz~

Because there was a point to get it before that?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

Oh, I just like new things :p
But since there will be a new DS coming soon, I won't get it.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

I'll probably buy a DS Lite to replace my dying Phat and get a 3DS if it turns out there are any good games out for it.  If it does turn out to be pretty good, I'll most likely wait for the inevitable upgraded model.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Nintendo is finally listening to people... but a little too late. They JUST came out with the DSi, and XL. Now they announce this new one? tsk tsk  :-\

I'll consider the 3DS once I get a real look at it. *Hint*Hint* is not how I'm going to play.

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 06, 2010, 06:10:39 PMYou don't bring your portable gaming device around with you?

Did I mention that I love you for posting that pic? I think I forgot originally.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]