News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Stupid Video Game Moments

Started by Cyndaquazy, April 12, 2009, 01:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyndaquazy

I think that online play will be slow as long as the Internet is still accessed with the cables of today.
My Site
And now you're being a douche again, stop.

KefkaticFanatic

Nope.  Go play a 360 game online or a PC game on a dedicated server.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

If you ask me, Mario Kart Wii's online play is one of the best for the Wii. Obviously that doesn't mean much, but compared to say, Brawl (*shudder*), it's great.

Gooch

My input might be biased (since the Mario Kart genre IS one of my favorites), but i enjoyed many aspects of Mario Kart Wii (enough that made it worth buying, to me). Sure, there may be a few flaws here or there, but the sensor controls were fluid enough that I DID feel like i was controlling the car, albeit the controlls were too tricky to endeavor after on certain vehicles (especially the bikes). I enjoyed the levels and many aspects of the game, but I still believe that Mario Kart Wii is NOT the top of the Kart list.
But, if it is a "buy" or "no buy" situation, i would buy it just to experience it, because it is a newer take on Mario Kart and it isn't a bad game at any rate. :) (btw: i STILL don't understand how bikes factor into a go-kart game) :P