News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

New member/question about what can be submitted

Started by Dan The Tuba Man, October 21, 2009, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan The Tuba Man

First of all just wanted to say that I love the site. I found it a few weeks ago and have constantly been on looking at and listining to all of the music. I have always been fasconated by Video game music and really love the site. I am currently a high school junior who (obvioulsly) plays the tuba and also sings in the choir. I have been considering trying arranging somthing for a while and when I found this site I thought it would be the perfect idea. I was thinking about arranging some of the chao melodies from Sonic Adventure Two Battle, are they allowed on this site?

Cobraroll

If they're on piano, then no doubt, yes.
If it's for tuba, I think it's a bit more complicated. You can make your own thread in the home-made compositions subforum, and put them there, but for the time being, only piano arrangements are allowed on the main site. Everyone will still be able to see them and members comment on them, but they'll have to look a bit more to find them.

Either way, you can of course arrange anything you want and post it in the forums. But only piano arrangements will make it to the site for the time being.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dan The Tuba Man

Thanks. I do plan on arranging them for Piano and then will submit them.

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!